LibraryLadies5

LibraryLadies5
Hello from the Ladies:)

Amy's Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thing 12: LibraryThing - catalog some of your books!

Strangely enough exploring LibraryThing is exactly what I did over my Christmas weekend, and even yesterday while I was home sick. Before now I have had my books cataloged in a spreadsheet format, but have had my eye on LibraryThing for some time. While I am not really into checking out how popular my books are, or getting in discussions about my books, I really like the user-friendly aspect of the cataloging system. It would be even more useful if they had a mobile app so I could use that instead of having to log into my account over the internet on my phone, but I hear they are working on that in the near future. Here is a link to my collection in LibraryThing: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/libkid
So far I have only cataloged my children's books so it may appear that those are the only kinds of books that I read, but I do have grown-up books as well!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you have "big people" books too! ;) Thanks for your help today, Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete