LibraryLadies5

LibraryLadies5
Hello from the Ladies:)

Amy's Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Thursday, December 2, 2010

THING 6: THE MASHUPS

I viewed several mashups on App Garden: GeoPanda, Poyomi, Barbershop, HTML5 Kaleidoscope and Moo.com. My favorite app was GeoPanda..watching a map of the world as photos of different areas of the world are posted in real time!! This made me want to saddle up and get on the road again.

Big Huge Labs gives you some great ideas for customizing your pictures as pop art posters, picture cubes, mosaics and much more.

Spell with Flickr was fun to play with..had some interesting letter shapes and colors.

I would not use most of these tools in my personal and professional life and I would never share my photos on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment