LibraryLadies5

LibraryLadies5
Hello from the Ladies:)

Amy's Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thing 16 Streaming Music

I am not a huge music person so the idea of streaming music is not really very appealing to me. I found Pandora to be the most user-friendly site, but wouldn't use it very often. Searching for children's music, I found it interesting that the Wiggles was even available on this site. I happily listened to them, as well as Raffi, before tiring of listening. I can't really say what music I usually listen to as I listen to audiobooks most of the time I am driving and don't play music in my home very often. Being an easy to please person, there isn't really much music that I wouldn't listen to, but I would not pursue listening to music online very often, if ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment