LibraryLadies5

LibraryLadies5
Hello from the Ladies:)

Amy's Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thing 17: Social Networks Beyond Facebook

Other than Facebook, the only social networks I am a current member of is Delicious, Flickr, and LibraryThing, all of which I had joined prior to the start of this 23 Things initiative. I previously had a MySpace account, but closed it after about 6 months. I also once had a Classmates.com account, but found the cost to be an annoyance.
In terms of social networks, I am not really a big fan. I am sure that they are useful for some, but I am a very private person and don't like sharing my personal information online. Some people have told me that the social networking communities are great for networking with others, but I just don't like the idea of sharing information and ideas with people I have never met in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment